15 November (2 November O.S.):
- AMBROSE, two abbots of the same name at the monastery of Agaunum in the present-day Saint-Maurice-en-Valais, Switzerland, who reposed in 523 and 582.
- AMICUS, born near Camerino in what is now Italy. He became a priest, then a hermit and finally a monk at St Peter's in Fonteavellana and reposed circa 1045.
- BAYA AND MAURA, tenth century anchoresses in Scotland, St. Bava was the spiritual mother of St. Maura; who in turn became the became abbess of the convent that grew up around them.
- GEORGE OF VIENNE, a bishop of Vienne who repsosed circa 699.
- JUSTUS OF TRIESTE, a citizen of Trieste who was martyred under Diocletian by being thrown into the sea in 303.
- PUBLIUS, VICTOR, HERMES AND PAPIAS, martyrs in North Africa.
- VICTORINUS OF PETTAU, bishop of Pettau in Styria and the earliest exegete in the West. He reposed circa 304
* - Prior to the Schism the Patriarchate of Rome was Orthodox and fully in communion with the Orthodox Church. As Saint John of Shanghai and San Francisco +1966 said "The West was Orthodox for a thousand years, and her venerable Liturgy is far older than any of her heresies."